Your smile is one of your most important features. With modern dentistry options, all patients can achieve the movie star smile they have always wanted.
If you are considering cosmetic dentistry, there are a few questions that can help you decide whether you should take the next step and consult with your cosmetic dentist.
- Do you ever hide your smile?
- Would you feel more confident with straight white teeth?
- Do you want to look better for work or social situations?
Cosmetic dentistry can vastly improve your appearance and increase your self-esteem. There are a wide range of transformative options waiting for you at Dream Dentist!
Dr. Thompson and our team utilize cutting edge techniques and top-of-the-line materials to design flawless smiles. We can offer you conservative and painless procedures that will give you beautiful teeth and gums.
Perfect teeth are more aesthetically pleasing, and they’re healthier, too! Individuals with beautiful teeth are more likely to take good care of them. More importantly, bacteria can’t accumulate as easily on even teeth, so it’s less work to keep straight teeth clean!
How can you transform your smile?
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers reverse cracks, chips, staining, gaps, and more. You may be able to achieve a total smile makeover with porcelain veneers alone.
- Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges: Dental crowns rebuild damaged or weak teeth. These tooth-shaped caps can be placed with just a few brief visits to our office. Using dental crowns, we can also create dental bridges to replace lost teeth.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a convenient and sophisticated alternative braces. You can correct your bite and discover a straight smile by wearing these invisible aligners.
- Whitening: You can choose from in-home or in-office whitening formulas that will take your smile to the next level. Our powerful products can brighten your teeth up to ten shades while keeping tooth sensitivity low.
- Implants: Implants are beautifully custom-made restorations that can replace a missing crown and root. If you’ve lost a tooth, you can get your stunning smile back with dental implants.
- Dentures: Missing your teeth? We can restore your gorgeous smile with our high-end dentures.
- Restorative Dentistry: One of the best ways to keep your smile beautiful is to restore it after tooth damage. We offer a full range of restorative dentistry treatments to keep your smile aesthetically pleasing and functional.
Dr. Sarah Thompson also proudly provides superior smile makeovers to patients who need more than one cosmetic treatment. A perfect smile can improve your confidence and open up new opportunities.
Dr. Thompson would be happy to discuss your cosmetic dentistry goals with you during a complimentary consultation. To schedule your appointment, contact us at Dream Dentist today.