Dr. Sarah Thompson is pleased to offer gentle general and family dentistry. We treat patients of all ages and can accommodate a wide range of oral health needs. Our highly qualified team will work with you to ensure you enjoy a lifetime of happy, beautiful smiles.
Dr. Thompson and her team use state-of-the-art technology and diagnostic tools to ensure that your treatments are highly accurate. We emphasize preventative care so that we can help you avoid dental sensitivity and pricey procedures.
Our general and family dentistry services at Dream Dentist include:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams: Your dental professional can detect cavities and diseases before your symptoms become severe. Cleanings will help you keep plaque at bay and avoid common dental problems.
- Dental Sealants: Sealants will protect your teeth from dental decay. Sealants keep bacteria from leaking into the grooves of teeth, and are especially helpful for young patients.
- Routine Dental Hygiene: Routine dental hygiene removes harmful plaque from the surfaces of your teeth and can help prevent gum disease. At our practice, we recommend a cleaning every six months. We will also educate you about the proper way to care for your teeth at home so that you can keep them healthy longer. If you are one of the 75% of American adults suffer from gum disease, we can provide the treatments you need to combat it. Deep cleanings like scaling and root planings can keep your gums and bones strong.
- Sedation Dentistry: Many patients avoid their general dentistry visits because of dental anxiety. Our sedation dentistry techniques can make visits more relaxing for you!
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring: Have you or your bed partner noticed that you snore frequently? Dr. Thompson provides effective treatments for snoring and sleep apnea.
- Root Canal Therapy: Tooth infection is a common problem that can be reversed with our root canal treatments. Root canal therapy is the best way to save a deeply decayed tooth.
- Missing Tooth / Teeth: If you are missing a tooth or require an extraction, we’re here for you. We offer tooth replacement options that will help you enjoy a fully functional smile again. If your tooth is causing the rest of your smile harm or you require a wisdom teeth removal, we can arrange for your extraction.
We provide restorative services including dental implants, dentures, crowns, and bridges. If you need a dental treatment of any kind, chances are, we provide it at Dream Dentist!
Whether you are coming in for a simple checkup, or you need a more complex procedure, we are here to carefully tend to your smile. Our experienced dentist enjoys giving her patients the functional smiles they deserve.
We encourage all patients to visit us at least once every six months. If you notice any type of dental pain or damage, please contact us to schedule a priority appointment.
Feel free to contact us with questions at our office. We hope to exceed your expectations at Dream Dentist.